Wednesday 5 October 2011

DroidconUK 2011.

I'm on the way down the m1 as i write this. For once it's worth noting the coach doesn't stink like a toilet. Starting to feel a little bit of what I guess would be called nervous aprehension. As a complete beginner to not just android but my career as a software engineer I cant help but feel im jumping in a bit over my head. I have it on good authority though the only way to be sucessful as a coder is by throwing yourself at a language so here goes I guess. The primary reason behind me heading down is to get some material I can review for my literature review. I also get to meet the representatives who hqve sponsored my ticket. Level Up Studios. A name on the android market for both beatiful widgets and plume (a twitter client)

No comments:

Post a Comment